Help with fuel costs
The Citizens Advice Cheshire East and North Home Energy Support Fund is available to help people who are having difficulty paying for their domestic fuel to feel able to turn their heating on.
Funds have been made available through Cheshire East Council and this is added to by local people making voluntary donations through Just Giving:
To qualify, you must:
● Be a resident of Cheshire East
● Be unable to pay their domestic fuel bills
● Be in short-term hardship causing a suspension of any regular income, eg. loss of employment, delay or suspension of welfare benefit payment, relationship breakdown etc.
● Be able to demonstrate that they have contracted with a utility company for domestic fuel.
● Be prepared to engage with Citizens Advice Cheshire North regarding better value with fuel costs.
The fund will provide a maximum of £100 per household towards heating costs.
Application is through a referral form emailed to Jill Walsh at the email address below, and will be made by BACs or online to the supplier where possible or through vouchers.
For more information, please call 01625 708608 or email email@example.com
How you can help
Can you spare any of your Energy Bills Support Scheme Payment? Or the price of a cup of coffee?
Any amount you can give would really help Citizens Advice to raise funds to help others.
Thank you for making a difference.
Ways to donate
You can send a cheque payable to Citizens Advice Cheshire North (endorsed Home Energy Support Fund on the back) to Citizens Advice Cheshire North, Sunderland House, Sunderland Street, Macclesfield, SK11 6JF
All donations will be ring-fenced to use only with this project.