Reporting a Problem

These pages are designed to help residents and businesses to report faults to the relevant council authority.

If the service, to which your issue relates, is controlled by a council other than Wilmslow Town Council, then the page will provide a link to take you directly to the page you will need to report the problem.

If you have any doubts as to where to address your concerns then the Town Council will be happy to try to point you in the right direction or if possible deal with the matter directly.

With the high levels of rainfall over recent months you can keep up to date on locally flooded roads by clicking on the link below

Local flood information